Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Company Limited



Quote for Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Company Limited

Last Trade:
-
Change:
--
Symbol/Code:
00719
Status:
-
Type:
H Share
P/E:
-
Open:
-
Prev Close:
-
Bid:
-
Ask:
-
Volume:
-
Amount:
-
Day's Range:
-
52 week Range:
-
Update:-
Quote Delayed 15 Min.
Currency in HKD Time=UTC+800719 quote

Summary for Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Company Limited

Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Company Limited is engaged in the development, production and sales of bulk pharmaceuticals, preparations, chemical and other products, and commerce circulations. The Company operates in four segments: bulk pharmaceuticals, preparations, chemical and other products and commerce circulations. Bulk pharmaceuticals are engaged in development, production and sales of bulk pharmaceuticals. Preparations is engaged in development, production and sales of preparations (tablets and injections). Chemical and other products is engaged in production and sales of chemical and other products. Commerce circulations is engaged in trading of pharmaceutical products, including retail and wholesale. During the year ended December 31, 2010, the Company acquired interests of 98% in import and export from a wholly owned subsidiary, Shandong Xinhua Medical Trading Company Limited, and the other 2% from a wholly own subsidiary, Zibo Xinhua Pharmacy (Chain) Company Limited.