China Energine International (Holdings) Limited



Quote for China Energine International (Holdings) Limited

Last Trade:
-
Change:
--
Symbol/Code:
01185
Status:
-
Type:
H Share
P/E:
-
Open:
-
Prev Close:
-
Bid:
-
Ask:
-
Volume:
-
Amount:
-
Day's Range:
-
52 week Range:
-
Update:-
Quote Delayed 15 Min.
Currency in HKD Time=UTC+801185 quote

Summary for China Energine International (Holdings) Limited

China Energine International (Holdings) Limited is an investment holding company. It operates in five segments. The Wind Energy Related Products segment manufactures and sales wind energy-related products. Operation of Wind Farm sells electricity from operation of wind farm. REPM Products manufactures and distributes elevator motors. Trading of Materials is engaged in trading of chemical materials. Telecommunication Business develops, manufactures and distributes communication products, information technology services ( ITS), broadband systems, equipment and accessories. In May 2010, it acquired 40% equity interests in Beijing CASC Energine Wind Turbine Co. Ltd., formerly Beijing EWTCASC Directwind Marketingand Sales Co. Ltd. (Directwind Sales). In June and December 2010, it sold a total of its 22.5% controlling interest in Castel Qihua Ltd. (Castel Qihua). In November 2010, its interest in Wuxi CASC Energine Xindali Electricity Co., Ltd (Wuxi Xindali) was diluted from 62.5% to 41.67%.